- Manufactured according to EN 1346.
- Material: Fibrillated polypropylene split film, UV-stabilized.
- Construction: 3-strands each manufactured of twisted 3-laid yarns.
- Colors: Natural/Hemp brown as standard. Black, white yellow, beige upon request.
- Elongation at break: Approx. 30%.
- Melting point: 165 - 175° C.
- Specific gravity: 0.91 g/cm3.
The 3-laid yarns give Navy Flex better wearing qualities than those of ordinary 3-strand ropes. Navy Flex has a high breaking strength and is resistant to acid, alkali and sunlight. It neither shrinks nor rots. It has a smooth surface and is an easy-to-handle rope with excellent splicing qualities.